The PSM800 Power Supply and Battery Charger can provide
power for a wide range of ancillary devices and may be used as
a primary or auxiliary power supply. It contains an integral
battery charger which continuously charges back-up batteries. The PSM800M is the Marine version.
The Power Supply Module is a regulated 24V dc @ 5A, isolated
switching power supply that operates from 120-240V ac @ 50/60Hz.
- Power Factor correction and auto-adjusting
input for universal 100/255V ac operation
- Boost converter providing regulated +24V dc
- Short circuit protection and fault isolation
- Manual or automatic output shutdown
- Recharges batteries up to 110Ah (UL864)
- Battery installation protection and battery
- Monitors battery charging voltage for low battery
- Missing or reverse battery
- Shorted battery wiring
- Remote reset facility
- Battery charger current limiting
- Battery charger and fault voltage
- Safe Extra low Voltage (SELV) outputs.
- Supplies controller power - regulated 5V dc @ 3A.
- Diagnostic LEDs for:
- AC OK
- Charger Fault
- Battery Fault
- Earth Fault