The Remote LCD Repeater Module is designed to provide an independent scrolling log of system status at numerous points within a building or site. The module interfaces directly to a serial printer port of the MZX addressable fire panel.
If a local printer is already connected to the Panel’s MPM800 serial port, a second MPM800 must be used.
The LCD repeater must not be used in the primary fire path. It must not be used as the sole warning that a fire exists.
- Uses a backlit 4x20 character alphanumeric display.
- Provides an internal log of up to 330 events.
- Provides internal audible warning of an event.
- Allows the event log to be scrolled.
- Local internal buzzer silence.
- Connects to host panels RS232 port (maximum cable length between panels and first repeater of 15m).
- Provides an external sounder to mimic the internal buzzer.
- Can be connected to an unlimited number of other LCD Repeaters by using the RS232/ RS422 converter (Up to 1200m between repeaters).