The FireCryer Plus range of voice enhanced sounders are electronic sounders pre-programmed with nine standard messages. Each of the FireCryer Plus voice enhanced sounders can be used as a single message voice sounder by simply installing them on to a conventional 24vdc sounder circuit. The choice of message(s) broadcast can be selected using a selector switch on the rear of the sounder. When connected to a multi-message sounder controller an additional six messages can be broadcast by triggering selected inputs.
The multi-message sounder controller can drive two sounder circuits. An extension sounder card is available to connect an additional six sounder circuits.
Integral Visual Alarm Option
Both the sounder and combined sounder/beacons are available in red or white. Shallow back box variants are available for indoor applications and deep (IP66 rated) back box variants are available for outdoor use.
New Extinguishing Interface
A dedicated multi-message sounder controller is available for use with gas suppression systems and can interface directly with the MZX-e extinguishing control panel. It is designed for use with a dedicated extinguishing FireCryer Plus sounder/beacon that will enable 1st stage, 2nd stage, ‘hold’ and ‘gas released’ messages to be automatically broadcast dependent on the state of the system.
The following standard messages are pre-programmed into the FireCryer Plus range of voice enhanced sounders:-
- Fire Emergency. Please remain calm and evacuate the building immediately.
- This is a fire alert. This is a fire alert. Await further instructions. Await further instructions.
- Standby Alert. Close all blinds and move to the middle of the room.
- All clear. All clear. No further action required.
- This is an ADT fire test. No action required.
- This is a class change announcement.
- Fire detected. Keep calm. Leave the building by the nearest exit.
- Ladies and gentlemen due to unforeseen circumstances we must ask you to leave the building immediately by the nearest exit or as directed by members of staff.
- We have an emergency situation. Please leave the building by the nearest exit. Members of staff will assist you.
The beacon in this product should be used for supplementary indication purposes only. In this case the device is not required to be used as a Visual Alarm Device (VAD) and EN54-23 is not relevant to its classification.