Fire alarm systems (FAS) are hazard alarm systems (HAS) and are used to protect life and property. They must be produced, planned, installed and maintained in accordance with the requirements of the Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker VDE 0100, 0800, 0804, 0833, Parts 1 and 2, the Standards of the Deutsches Institut für Normung DIN 14 675, DIN EN 54 and the Guidelines of the Association of Property Insurers, VdS Form 2095.
The range of applications of such systems is practically unlimited and is usually defined by building regulations. Fire alarm systems with automatic detectors protect buildings continuously and detect outbreaks of fire in their initial stages.
The LOOP 500 Detector control and indicating equipment described here meets all relevant requirements.
The detector control and indicating equipment of the LOOP 500 system comprises the following components:
Wall-mounted housing with the following components:
- Power supply 24 V DC, 8 A
- Control panel in 14 different European language versions
- Motherboard for loops 1 & 2
- Expansion board for loops 3 & 4
- Relay board with 12 relays
- Drive board for TU, FBF and FSK
- Alarm device board with 8 monitored control lines