The MZX panels are intelligent panels, which can be networked and installed to BS5839:Pt.1.
The MX1000 supports one MZX DIGITAL detection loop with up to 250 addressable devices.
The panel is constructed with a strong steel enclosure incorporating a removable chassis plate. The chassis plate holds:
- PSB800 5A 24Vd.c. battery backed power supply and loop booster to EN54:pt.4
- FIM800 field interface PCB incorporating one MZX DIGITAL loop
- CPU800 32 bit processor and memory card
- Optional network card, additional loop card (s) and remote diagnostic modem
- Optional IOB800 input/output expansion card mounted on the PSB800
The panel has a strong cast aluminium front door, which incorporates a modular user interface that fully complies with EN54:pt.2.
The user interface incorporates the ODM800 operator display module with a 16 x 40-character backlit LCD display, simple alphanumeric keypad and 5 softkeys.
The OCM800 operator control module provides all mandatory operator control keys and LED functions including Day/Night switching. Two control keys and 2 indication LEDs are provided for site-specific functions.
Control keys and LEDs are labelled in English according to the default LPCB functionality. The slide in decals can be reversed and alternative text added.
- Long term service and support
- Reliable, modular fire controllers
- BV, UL, VdS approved controllers, network, detectors and ancillaries
- Expandable from one 1 zone controller to multiple 240 zone, 1000 point controllers
- Easy to use with flexible and powerful configuration functions