The PROFILE Flexible range of fire alarm control panels provide a great deal of ﬂexibility in terms of hardware confguration, scalability and feature set. They are easy to operate, easy to install, easy to service and provide the system designer with a wide range of practical engineering solutions.
The system can be tailored to specific needs and is expandable when requirements change. Remote connectivity and backwards compatibility make it a future proof investment with long term support and reduced life time cost.
PROFILE Flexible is a highly featured digital addressable fire alarm system with an advanced TFT colour touch-screen user interface that is ergonomically engineered specifically for fire alarm control. Operation of the touch screen is possible with or without gloves and provides easy-to-use, intuitive user controls including keyless log-on using RFID cards.
The Pro32xD is expandable from 4 to 32 loops and can support 4000 addresses in total which makes it ideal for larger and more complex facilities. Ample loop power is available to meet the increasing demand for visual alarms in addition to traditional audible alarms.
Practicalities such as the layout of a building or the number of alarm devices will often dictate the useable size of a detection loop and can result in unused capacity. In order to optimise loop capacity, PROFILE Flexible offers a system design solution. Addressable loops can be connected as shared power (SP) loops or combined as high power (HP) loops. The system designer can allocate all available power and 250 addresses to a single HP loop, or share resources across two SP loops. This level of optimisation can significantly reduce total installed system cost.
ZETTLER PROFILE’s robust loop protocol can operate in the harshest of environments. Essential for system upgrades, existing cables can be reused, significantly reducing the cost of replacing a system.
Optional zonal displays and additional approved back-up power supplies are easily added to accommodate the widest range of customer, regulatory and engineering needs. For networked systems, not all panels would require a graphical user interface. A Black-Box version, the Pro32xBB without a GUI provides an economical solution.
Ease and speed of installation has been engineered into the electrical and mechanical design of PROFILE Flexible to reduce the installation, service and consequently the total lifetime cost of ownership. Each enclosure employs an easy-mount frame to enable one person installation.
The lower compartment has a built-in power supply that provides 5.0A of usable power and can accommodate 38 Ah batteries. An optional power housing, matching the design of the panel enclosure can accommodate additional 38 Ah batteries 5.0A power supply. A second optional expansion housing can accommodate zonal displays and ancillary modules.
Any combination of up to 99 PROFILE panels can be networked together using copper or fbre-optic medium to provide seamless integration across the most complex facility.
- 8.4” TFT colour touch screen multilingual user interface - Architecturally attractive and fully programmable
- Ergonomic icon display - Simple to operate user interface eliminates operator errors
- Touch sensitive status LED’s provide event summary information - Instant access to detailed event information
- Context sensitive help and on screen operator instructions - Reduces the need for user training and provides support for infrequent users
- User confgurable on screen site maps - No need for additional site plans
- Programmable graphic quiescent display - Opportunity for customer branding
- Comprehensive point management and disable functions - Gives the user full control and reduces service and maintenance effort
- Selectively view or print from the extensive 10,000 event log using dynamic flters - Effective event diagnostics to quickly resolve site investigations
- Keyless log-on using RFID tags - Identifes and logs user actions
- Black-Box versions with a minimum display provide economical network solutions
- Optional, programmable 40 or 80 way zonal led display – Adaptable for different market requirements
- Selective loop confgurations and loop power options – Allows economical and ﬂexible system designs
- Optional cloud based communications using GPRS and TCP/IP – Global secure management of the system
- Easy-mount frame permits one person installation
- Slot card arrangement for expansion for easier installation and service
- Pro32xD is also available in a red housing (RAL 3001)