The ZETTLER MZX panels are intelligent
LPCB EN54 approved panels, which can be
networked and installed to BS5839:Pt.1.
The ZX4 supports two MZX DIGITAL
detection loops and can be expanded to four
loops supporting up to 1000 addressable
The panel is constructed with a strong steel
enclosure incorporating a removable chassis
plate. The chassis plate holds:
- PSB800 5A 24Vd.c. battery backed power supply and loop booster to EN54:pt.4
- FIM800 field interface PCB incorporating one or two MZX DIGITAL loops
- CPU800 32 bit processor and memory card
- Optional network card, additional loop card (s) and remote diagnostic modem
- Optional IOB800 input/output expansion card mounted on the PSB800
The panel has a strong cast aluminium front
door, which incorporates a modular user
interface that fully complies with EN54:pt.2.
The user interface incorporates the
ODM800 operator display module with a 16
x 40-character backlit LCD display, simple
alphanumeric keypad and 5 softkeys.
The OCM800 operator control module
provides all mandatory operator control keys
and LED functions including Day/Night
switching. Two control keys and 2 indication
LEDs are provided for site-specific functions.
Control keys and LEDs are labelled in English
according to the default LPCB functionality.
The slide in decals can be reversed and
alternative text added.
- Long term service and support
- Reliable, modular fire controllers
- LPCB, BV, UL, VdS approved controllers, network,
detectors and ancillaries
- Expandable from one 1 zone controller to multiple
240 zone, 1000 point controllers
- Easy to use with flexible and powerful configuration