MZX panels are intelligent LPCB EN54 approved panels, which can be networked and installed to BS5839:Pt.1.
The MX4000 supports two MZX DIGITAL detection loops and can be expanded to four loops supporting up to 1000 addressable devices.
The panel is constructed with a strong steel enclosure incorporating a removable chassis plate.
The chassis plate holds:
- FIM800 field interface PCB incorporating one or two MZX DIGITAL loops
- CPU800 32 bit processor and memory card
- Optional network card, additional loop card (s) and remote diagnostic modem
- Optional IOB800 input/output expansion card mounted on the PSB800
The panel has a strong cast aluminium front door, which incorporates a modular user interface that fully complies with EN54:pt.2.
The user interface incorporates the ODM800 operator display module with a 16 x 40-character backlit LCD display, simple alphanumeric keypad and 5 softkeys.
The OCM800 operator control module provides all mandatory operator control keys and LED functions including Day/Night switching. Two control keys and 2 indication LEDs are provided for site-specific functions.
Control keys and LEDs are labelled in English according to the default LPCB functionality. The slide in decals can be reversed and alternative text added.
- Long term service and support
- Reliable, modular fire controllers
- LPCB, BV, VdS approved controllers, network, detectors and ancillaries
- Expandable from one 1 zone controller to multiple 240 zone, 1000 point controllers
- Easy to use with flexible and powerful configuration functions